Pisces – go with the flow
When the sun is in Pisces, the moon will be in the opposite sign – Virgo. It is therefore beneficial both to focus on your feet (Pisces) and lower abdomen and intestines (Virgo)
- Mountain Pose/Tadasana – the foundation of all standing poses. Get grounded!
- Tree Pose/Vrksasana – as well as other balancing poses
- Extended Hand-To-Big-Toe Pose/Utthita Hasta Padangustasana
- Warrior II Pose/Virabhadrasana II
- Extended Triangle Pose/Utthita Trikonasana
- Boat Pose/Paripurna Navasana – point you feet (Pisces) and focus on your abdomen (Virgo)
Water is all about emotions and sensitivity, so what about a meditation for feelings this month. Pisces can be prone to escapism, but to truly live, we need to be brave enough to feel the whole specter. Personally I love this beautiful meditation, why don’t you check it out too!
Why don’t you get a foot massage this month! Or reflexology or a pedicure? Or maybe some henna painting to decorate those beautiful feet of yours 🙂 And indulge in water. Pisces = water, and loves to flow and swim in the sea. Bade in the sea, go to a SPA, take a bath in your home, or simply a mindful shower. Water is healing. And be sure to drink plenty of water and nourish your body from the inside as well!
Read more about Pisces